This is my favourite weekend of the year. In our house, the first weekend of December marks the official start to this most festive month. As my family (and everyone I know) will no longer have any valid arguments to me playing Christmas music, I thought I’d celebrate this occasion with some festive songs. I’m going to do my best not to have repeats from last year’s version of this post – here we go!
1. Coldest Winter – Pentatonix
2. Huron Carol
3. Indiana Christmas – Straight No Chaser
4. December Song -Peter Hollens
5. Tracks in the Snow – The Civil Wars
6. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas – Sam Smith
7. Snow in California – Ariana Grande
8. Coventry Carol – Pentatonix
9. I’ll Be Home For Christmas – Kina Grannis
10. Soca Santa – Machel Montano
Hope you enjoy these tunes! Share your faves in a comment below, or tweet me @AshaCGL
You can also find more of my faves if you follow me on Spotify.
Festive song of the week:
River – Sarah McLachlan